free yourself from legacy systems.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is a phone service delivered over the internet.
Leverage your current internet connection for VoIP and eliminate old analogue telephone lines from your business.
Benefits Of VoIP & IP PBX Systems.
If you choose an IP PBX system, you’ll be able to take advantage of these benefits:
- Easy to install, configure and maintain.
- Easy to scale up or down.
- Featureful systems (digital receptionist/auto-attendent, transfers).
- Support for older features such as fax.
- Save money.
- Integrate with other business systems.
With all these benefits to a VoIP based PBX system, what is there to lose by changing now?
cloud or onsite.
With IP PBX systems, you are able to have your PBX onsite or hosted on the cloud.
Eliminate large old school PBX systems that no one knows how to manage from your business and take advantage of PBX software that can be installed on commodity hardware.
Or take the hosted route and completely eliminate the need for an onsite PBX server.
This also reduces utilities overheads and management as it can be all done remotely.
With the flexibility of cloud or onsite IP PBX systems, you get to choose where you want your phone system.
3cx or cloud pbx.
3CX is a complete unified communications system which offers a feature rich platform for your business.
3CX provides these benefits:
- Ease of installation and configuration.
- Ease of management.
- IP-based means IP network.
- Receive and make calls anywhere.
- Cost reduction.
- Compliance with SIP standards.
- Scalability – No limits.
Cloud PBX is a phone system provided by our partner which is packed with premium features.
They offer the following benefits:
- Flexibility, fast deployment, and reduced capex.
- Voice transcription.
- Automated attendants.
- Call queueing.
- Call recording.